School of Social Sciences
+679 32 32772
BA W. Ont., MDiv VST, MA, PhD PNG
- Associate Dean (Quality and Planning), Faculty of Arts, Law and Education.
- Senior Lecturer and Discipline Coordinator, Social Work, School of Social Sciences
Learning and Teaching Interests
- Social and Community Work Methods
- Social Policy Practice
- Social and Community Work Professional Practice
- 45 years of professional social and community work practice and teaching in Ethiopia, Zambia, Canada, and The Pacific
- Fields of practice: community development, disability, youth work, gender equality, housing, hospital interfaith chaplaincy (Clinical Pastor Education), ageing, and social policy.
Current Research Interests
- Curriculum mapping and development of learning outcomes and graduate profile in the Social Work programme @USP.
- Social Work Education: The use of ICTs in learning and teaching
- Ordained Minister in Association (non-stipend), St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church of Suva
- Member – Fiji Association of Social and Community Workers