September, 09, 2009 14:43 Age: 8 yrs
Psychology staff updates.
Category: SSS News
Dr. Roland Schultz:
- Supervising final year psychology major and PGD students to St Giles Hospital for observation sessions as part of their Special Topic in psychology
Gaylene Osborne Finekaso:
- Fiji National Sports Medicine Workshop. Presenter: Stages Of Injury and Pain Management, June 14th, 2009
- U19 Fiji Rugby Team to the FORU Tournament in Samoa, August 16-19th 2009.
- Fiji Women’s Volleyball Team to Round 2, World Cup Qualifying Tournament, May-June, 2009
- Foundation of the Peoples of the South Pacific International (FSPI). Coaching and Mentoring Services in Mental Skills Training for the Youth and Mental Health Planning Meeting, July 9th and 13th -15th, 2009
- Providing counselling services for individuals
- Supervising final year psychology major (PS310) students to St Giles Hospital for observation sessions as part of their Special Topic in psychology
- Compiled the proceedings for the Save the Children Fund Fiji, and Australia National University Young People's Forum on What Makes Good Quality Education held in Suva.
- Pacific Youth Festival organizing committee, plenary speaker for the the Governance, Peace and Security thematic day and conducted a workshop on youth leadership called Youth Leadership: Our Turn.
- Prepared the literary landscape on street children and child labor for the Foundation of the Peoples of the South Pacific International (FSPI).